Genuine Philips Sonicare toothbrush head : C3 Premium Plaque Control, G3 Premium Gum Care & W3 Premium White, HX9073/65, 3 pk, White
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Clinically proven up to 10x more plaque removal (C3), 7x healthier gums (G3), 100 percentage more stains in 3 days (W3) than a manual toothbrush
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Adjusts to the unique contours of your teeth to enable more surface contact and target plaque in hard to reach areas
- GENTLE and EFFECTIVE: Soft, densely packed bristles remove surface stains and whiten your teeth, while gently protecting your gums
- NO GUESSING: Built in brush head replacement reminder lets you know when to replace your brush head, so you don’t have to remember
- BETTER TOGETHER: Get the most from any Sonicare click on handle with genuine Sonicare brush heads that are designed to work together and provide optimal performance
Experience a deeper clean, healthier gums and whiter teeth with the Philips Sonicare Premium brush head variety pack the perfect choice for complete care of your teeth and gums. All brush heads are designed to work with all click on Sonicare models. The Philips Sonicare Premium Plaque Control brush head is Sonicare’s deepest cleaning brush head with flexing sides that contour to your teeth and gums for 4x more surface contact and up to 10x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush. The Philips Sonicare Gum Care brush head delivers up to 7x healthier gums versus a manual toothbrush in just 2 weeks. The Philips Sonicare Premium White brush head removes up to 100 percent more stains than a manual toothbrush for whiter teeth in just 3 days. Use any of these brush heads with a Philips Sonicare BrushSync compatible handle (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean) to unlock Smart features: BrushSync mode pairing triggers your handle to select optimal mode and intensity level for exceptional plaque removal (certain models only); BrushSync replacement technology tracks how often and how hard you brush and will notify you when it is time to replace your brush head. Essential Oil Warning: Toothpaste containing essential oils can damage your brush head. Avoid direct contact with products that contain essential oils or coconut oil. Use may result in bristle tufts dislodging. Also, reminder bristles fade to let you know when it’s time for replacement. Replace your brush head every 3 months as recommended by the American Dental Association. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips’ unique Sonicare technology.
There are no reviews yet.